Our company is seeking HVAC Technicians. Applicants should be ambitious and independent HVAC technicians or apprentices that want the opportunities to take their careers to the next level. We are a company that is expanding rapidly and if you’re looking for a chance to grow, WATT HVAC is the right team to be on!
We deal only with commercial HVAC, and the applicant should be a mature responsible individual who will be part of our HVAC team that has strong communication skills, both verbal and written to interact with team members, staff, and clients.
Duties will include (but are not limited to) driving to clients’ locations, diagnostic service, maintenance, installation, and general repair of commercial HVAC equipment.
- HVAC installation or service experience (required)
- Valid B.C. Driver’s License is (required)
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Licence/Certification (preferred)
- Driving to and from job sites.
- Excellent customer communication.
- Excellent judgment, analytical, organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working on your own or with a team.
- Ability to apply knowledge to coach and mentor others.
- Follow standard WorkSafeBC safety protocols.
- A high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- High orientation to detail and outstanding writing skills to fill out client reports.
Flexible availability is required: Monday – Friday with the occasional later start, will occasionally be required to work on weekends and be on call in case of emergency.
- Monday to Friday
- On Call (After hours)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Pay above union rates
- Incentive travels
- Ongoing Associate Appreciation Events / Staff Parties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$65.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- English (required)
- driver’s license (required)
- Gas (preferred)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)
Work Location: On the road